Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your return policy?
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition, within 30 days of receipt, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. You must contact us to request a returns number before you return any item. Our returns address is: 19 Allendale Gardens Doncaster DN5 8BL U.K. Products must be returned in the same condition that they were dispatched to you and must be unused. They must also include all original packaging and documentation. Returned items must be sent by insured carrier at the buyers expense to cover the full cost of the item. Any damage or loss to either the product, packaging or the documentation will affect the amount of refund made. All sunglasses fitted with your prescription lenses and Limited Edition sunglasses are excluded from our money back guarantee.
- Do you have a physical store?
- Our products can be tried out in person at our location:
19 Allendale Gardens Doncaster DN5 8BL.
- Who is the owner/operator of this website?
- OnlineSunspecs is operated by Richard Brunt, who is a British Qualified Dispensing Optician with over 30 years of experience in the Optical Field. Richard has worked for several of the large multiple optical chains as well as smaller independent optometrists eventually running his own practice in partnership. Customer satisfaction is top priority; every order receives his personal attention to ensure the highest standard of service.
- Do you stock the products you sell online or are they sourced from suppliers when an order is placed?
- Products listed for sale on our website are held in our own stock for prompt dispatch – please contact us if you require a model that is not listed on our website and we will make all enquiries to determine its availability.
- What are your Customer Service contact details?
- Telephone: 07450 229932 | 01302 782716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.